If you’re looking a fun DIY project inspired by the 4th of July then you’re gonna love these adorable star pom pom coasters!
As you may know, we love making pom pom coasters here at the Mummy Front… we’ve made some DIY pumpkin coasters for Halloween that received such a positive response, and some Christmas coasters too…
Not only are pom pom coasters unbelievably adorable…
They’re also quick, easy, and simple to make!
So we thought why not create some 4th of July-inspired pom pom coasters too?
And we’re so glad we did because they turned out amazing!
Don’t you just love how adorable they are?
They’re the perfect 4th of July or Memorial day art project!
Let’s make them!
Free Template To Download
We like to make our crafts as easy for you as possible so we’ve prepared the star template we used as a downloadable pdf just for you.
The template is totally free and all you need to do to get yours is to click here to get access to the members-only area. Once inside you’ll be able to download the star template for this craft (and any other templates from our library too).
If you’re already a member then simply click here to visit the member area and enter your password (found in the welcome email)
P.S. Don’t forget to click here to quickly and easily save these 4th July Pom Pom Coasters to your Pinterest
DIY 4th July Pom-Pom Coasters
Adorable 4th of July pom-pom coasters craft
- 2mm Thickness Cork Sheet
- Star Template (download free inside the member area)
- Red Pom Poms
- Blue Pom Poms
- White Pom Poms
- Hot Glue Gun
- Download, print, and cut out your FREE printable template (Get it in the free members-only area right here) and gather the rest of your supplies. Already a member? Visit the member area here and enter your password (found in your welcome email)
- Lay your star template over your cork sheet. Use a sharpie to draw around the edge and then cut out with scissors. Repeat until you have 4 cork stars.
- Flatten your cork sheets using a hot iron if you find they're curling up.
- Use your hot glue gun to begin securing pom poms to your coaster, starting with the edges. Work in small sections to ensure you have time to place the pom poms before the glue cools and dries. Use tweezers to secure the pom poms as hot glue can burn fingers.
- Once you've completed the edge of your star, use hot glue to secure the rest of the pom poms in place... once again, work in small sections.
Use tweezers to place the pom poms onto the hot glue in order to protect your fingers!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.